Humbol acceptable use policy
Appropriate Use of Services. Customer will not, and will not permit its users to:
- Post, upload, forward, or otherwise transmit any file or software code which contains, facilitates, or launches viruses, worms, trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services; or
- Unauthorized access of the Humbol Platform including but not limited to:
- Access any part of the Humbol Platform, or any content or data therein, through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by Humbol
- Interfere with the normal functioning, integrity or operation of the Humbol Platform;
- Decipher or decrypt transmissions, circumvent any access, authentication or copy restrictions of, or otherwise attempt to compromise the security of the Humbol Platform (including another user’s account);
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any part of the Humbol Platform without proper authorization;
- Attempt to modify, or gain unauthorized use of or access to, another user’s account(s), application(s), system(s), equipment or data;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from any other user’s account;
- Use the Services to upload, post, process, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- Illegal, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, pornographic obscene, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage or constitute an attack or “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
- Content or data that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent an individual’s identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy, including posting images about children or any third party without their consent (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor);
- Except as otherwise permitted by Humbol in writing, advertisements, solicitations, investment opportunities, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
- Any information, software or content Customer does not have the legal right to process or transmit.
Without limiting any other remedies available to it, Humbol may at its sole discretion suspend or terminate access to the Humbol Platform for violations of this Acceptable Use Policy, to prevent harm to other parties, or to preserve its security, availability or integrity.